The dedication to achieving a good clean water supply remains the most important priority to Lynch well drilling in ensuring our customer’s needs are achieved on all occasions. Lynch well drilling ltd have build a solid reputation based on experience, honesty, and quality work.
- Our Company’s Public & employers liability insurance is current and a copy is available on request by customers.
- Our Company’s health & safety statement is up to date and we implement it stringently.
- We conduct a risk assessment on site and will liaise with your representatives to form a coordinated plan on larger sites if required.
- We are C2 compliant and a copy is available on request.
- Our staff have up to date safe pass certification.
Modern day methods, where machines can drill a well now in a day or two, are far removed from Tony’s grand-fathers time when well were dug with a shovel and later by the cumbersome pounder which was under pressure to reach depths of six to seven feet each day. It often took two months to bring water to the surface.
And yet the dedication to achieving a good clean water supply remains an important priority to Lynch Well Drilling no-matter how efficient the method might be.
The Lynch family of Eyon Cappamore Co. Limerick have been involved in the water well drilling & pump installation for over 150 years. Tony’s great-grandfather started Lynch Well Drilling in 1849 and was one of the first contractors in Ireland.
His late father Thomas Lynch (picture on the right) continued and grew the business through the last century. Tony is a third generation Lynch Water Well Driller and has been involved in the business from an early age. He learned the ropes and gained the experience during school holiday breaks from his studies at Rockwell College.
On completion of his academic studies,Tony started his own business in the early mid 1970’s.
Our Continued Growth
Today our company continues to expand with a customer base located throughout Ireland. We have built our reputation on experience, honesty, & quality work, with a wide variety of references are available.
- Job Description
- Another Job Description
- Yet Another Job Description
At Lynch Well Drilling, we have the following machinery and equipment for use in Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, Hotel, Leisure, Geothermal, Well Monitoring and Quarry environments.
- Rotamec 1300 truck mounted with Atlas Copco XRH 350 Compressor.
- C.P. 650 truck mounted with Atlas Copco XRH 350 Compressor.
- Driltech D.K. 40 Trailer mounted rig with Atlas Copco XRH 350 Compressor for larger diameter holes and deep drilling capability.
- Halco 650 4X4 mounted rough terrain vehicle.
- Puntel 600 4X4 mounted rough terrain vehicle.
- Portable Compressor Atlas Copco XRH 350, trailer mounted.